Runescape : Focused on Emerging Markets
Jagex has announced more plans to expand its properties into emerging markets. After an earlier announcement that a partnership agreement had been inked for the Brazilian market, Jagex has now announced plans to release a Spanish version of RuneScape 3 in Latin American nations.
David Solari, Chief Marketing Officer at Jagex, commented, “Following on from our recent launch in Brazil, this continued expansion into Latin America represents the next step in our global expansion strategy. The community is always at the heart of everything we do at Jagex, and with axeso5 we have found our perfect partner in this endeavour. Their focus on free-to-play games, along with a strong community, marries perfectly with the Jagex ethos.”
- Previous News
Star Wars: The Old Republic : Bounty Hunter Extravaganza Coming in August
- Next News
ADHD Children Should Be 12sky2 Gold Appeased
- Recent News:
- We Are Holding Our Annual Meetings Now So Hope Your Understanding!
- Merry Christmas! Happy New Year 5% - 20% Discount Gold!
- Big surprise! A tenth anniversary sale is coming!
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released